Regional Manager, Enterprise Architecture
Regional Manager, Enterprise Architecture
Location: Remote, UK
As a Regional Manager, Enterprise Architecture at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to deliver best in class solutions for our largest Enterprise Clients through the support, mentorship and regional ownership of an Enterprise Architecture team. Your leadership will guide the team towards an efficient technical practice, supporting Enterprise Clients in their adoption and success with HashiCorp products.
Our Enterprise Architects help Enterprise Clients with strategy and vision to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.In this role you can expect to:
- Support and mentor your team to build a holistic view of the Client strategy, processes and integration of the HashiCorp Product Suite
- Work with other Regional Managers to build a robust and consistent methodology for the delivery of Enterprise Architecture Services to Enterprise Clients
- Set team objectives that deliver on our company goals and set individual expectations with team members that reflect priorities outlined by the team objectives
- Report progress against team objectives to senior management, and to the organization on a consistent cycle
- Role-model the HashiCorp principles, and use them to guide management practices
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate Client business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Create and improve recommended architectural patterns and use-cases to ease the adoption of the HashiCorp Product Suite
- Support recruitment efforts to grow the Enterprise Architecture team
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Direct contribution to the HashiCorp Product Suite through the development and delivery of product roadmap
- Working within the Engineering organization as a team member contributing to product development
- You embody our HashiCorp principles
- You have leadership or managerial experience in guiding teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- You have technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- You have leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- You are proficient and/or have experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- You are proficient with HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- You are able to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- You are comfortable working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- You have a B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- You are a cloud infrastructure certified professional (eg AWS, Azure, GCP)
- You are comfortable with national and occasionally global travel
Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter describing why you're passionate about working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. We encourage you to provide specifics of your past professional experience that are relevant to this position and the opportunity.
If after reading through the job description and requirements you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements or not, please do apply so we can start a conversation.About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our compa
Apply for this Job
Did we miss something?
Do you believe you'd be a great fit for this role, but the description above doesn't quite match your skills or experience? We'd still like to hear from you.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the latest news and product updates.