HashiCorp Consul 1.2 is released. Read the blog
Service Mesh Made Easy
A distributed service networking layer to connect, secure and configure applications across dynamic, distributed infrastructure.
Why Companies Use Consul
Service DiscoveryService discovery via HTTP and DNS simplifies connecting services deployed across distributed infrastructure.
Service SegmentationSecure traffic between services without reliance on an underlying network. Ensure persistent security applied at scale across dynamic, distributed infrastructure.
Service ConfigurationEnable distributed runtime configuration updates at scale. Orchestrate one-off changes across a global infrastructure.
One workflow to connect any application across any infrastructure
Open SourceConnect any application across any infrastructureDownload Free
- Multi-datacenter service discovery (DNS + HTTP)
- Health checks
- Single-datacenter service segmentation
- Key/Value storage
- Runtime configuration (Consul Template)
- Runtime orchestration
- Built-in web UI for editing K/V and viewing health check status
Pro EnterpriseCollaboration and operations features for teamsRequest Info
All Open Source features plus
Premium EnterpriseGovernance & multi-datacenter features for organizationsRequest Info
All Pro features plus
- Redundancy zone
- Advanced federation for complex network topologies
- Gold Support: 24x7 support w/ SLA