Vault & Adobe: Security at scale in a hybrid cloud environment
Jul 27, 2017
The growing popularity of microservices, infrastructure automation, and distributed infrastructure across private and public clouds has left organizations with a myriad of unbounded security vulnerabilities.
Organizations like Adobe are turning to HashiCorp Vault as their independent secrets management solution required by these modern architectures.
HashiCorp Vault secures and protects sensitive data as organizations deal with secret sprawl and the threat of data breaches. Vault provides organizations with a consistent way to address the top three cloud security challenges:
- Manage any secret
- Provide encryption as a service to address data security
- Deliver Privileged Access Management (PAM)
The latest Vault release will introduce new features and functionalities -- tune in to find out more.
Join us to learn:
- Modern approaches to application architecture and why we need Zero trust networks
- How Adobe uses Vault to address their top cloud security threats
- What is included in the latest release of Vault
We’ll have a live demo that shows:
- How to use Encryption as a service in Vault
- How to manage Database and AWS credentials
- Securing services by using Vault as a certificate authority
- Using Vault to manage 2-factor authentication
- Nic Jackson, Developer Advocate, HashiCorp
- Chandler Allphin, Lead Security Engineer, Adobe
- Chandler AllphinLead Security Engineer, Adobe