Kris Nova's Vault on Kubernetes Demo
Nov 30, 2018
Join Heptio developer advocate Kris Nova for a TGI Kubernetes live stream demo recording on Vault and Kubernetes.
Kris Nova, senior developer advocate, Heptio (VMware), VMware
Heptio developer advocate Kris Nova presents several resources and a live demo during this TGI Kubernetes live stream recording. This demo will cover the basics and pitfalls of getting started with Vault on Kubernetes, using the CoreOS Vault Operator for Kubernetes.
Resources for the demo include:
- Kelsey Hightower's Vault on GKE repo
- The CoreOS Vault Operator for Kubernetes
- Why We Need Dynamic Secrets
- Kubernetes RBAC
- Kubernetes Service Account Token
- Intro to Shamir's Secret Sharing
- Sealed Secrets: A Kubernetes controller and tool for one-way encrypted Secrets
The demo begins at 22:00.